The latest issue of „New Blackfriars” is already available. Numerous articles are devoted to the thought of St. Thomas Aquinas. The following texts especially deserve attention:
- Anthony Fisher O.P. (Archdiocese of Sydney), Imperfect Persons in States of Perfection: Aquinas on Vocations (we recommend also a podcast with Fisher, where he discusses precisely Aquinas’ teaching on vocations);
- Edmund Michael Lazzari (The Fellowship of Catholic University Students), Would St. Thomas Aquinas baptize an Extraterrestial? (in relation to this issue we encourage you also to read a paper by Marie I. George, Aquinas on Intelligent Extra-Terrestrial Life, „The Thomist” 2001, 65/2, pp. 239-258, published also on the webpage of the University of Navarra);
- Stewart Clem (University of Notre Dame), The Passions of Christ in the Moral Theology of Thomas Aquinas: An Integrative Account (the paper is already available at Academia.edu);
- B. Kyle Keltz (South Plain College), Aquinas and the Problem of No Best World;
- Josh Gaghan, Reason, Metaphysics, and their Relationship in the Theologies of Jenson and Aquinas.